Deleting Empty Inventory Categories is Instead Deleting Non-Empty Categories

I was finding that I had to scroll to see all my inventory categories (I think these could be paired down in size some, or be dynamically sized based on name), so I thought I would see if it was any better in a single category.

I was able to move some of the stash tabs to a single category, and then went to delete Empty Categories, but instead Categories that still had items in them were deleted.

In this case, I had 3 or 4 tabs with Exalted Items in them that were seemingly orphaned when the Exalted Category was deleted, and a single Legend tab that was deleted when that category was also deleted.

The Legend tab isn’t a big deal, it had one 2-LP Legendary that snagged the lesser of two affixes; I’m not going to miss it. The three exalted tabs hurts though.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ITwsL5kHc56lSua7FkOrG5skmz5f0bD/view?usp=share_link

1 Like

Logged into one character today, same inventory issue.

Logged into a second character, and now it seems like it might be semi-resolved?

The Tabs are there, but they don’t show up in the Quick View section.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.