Deflect and Weave bugged?

The 5 point perk that converts 100% of block chance to glancing blow % seems to be bugged.
Has anyone taken it yet and looked at their defense stats when adding block %? It doesn’t add any glancing blow for me.

5 Likes

Yes, i just tried it and it doesn’t convert block chance to glancing blow with 5 points. I did however have ready offline level 20 rogue right at mastery selection before the launch to play when servers are down and i took the node there, and it DOES work there (or did, i didn’t check lately). I have already reported it as bug ingame and made bug report post about it here.

Same issue. And it’s one of the strongest defensive nodes falconer has :sob:

Having same issue, it does definitely prevent blocking, as I never lose golden aegis stacks with cradle equipped.

wait what? so the block chance stays, i dont get glance, but i cannot block?

Or maybe it works in the background, but just isn’t changing the character sheet?

It is changing in the character sheet. Like I said, i tried it on offline falconer on 21st and as soon as I took it, my block chance changed to 0 and glancing increased appropriately.

Yes, but it’s possible it’s not changing in online, but still actually working correctly.

As Torbes said, the removed block part works, even if the character sheet doesn’t update in online, so it’s possible it’s a visual bug and you’re getting the glancing blow chance, you’re just not seeing it added on the stat pane.

I’d love for EHG to respond when they have time. If this isn’t working then most of us will simply change the build but this is such a strong defensive node and it consumes 5 points.

I just tested it in low level area and can confirm I can still block.

A bug report ingame or on the proper subforum is probably more efficient.

Due to the rather … inpolite posts and even direct messages players have addressed at the des, they are taking a step back at the moment to focus on fixing stuff. So a ‘correct’ report will get their attention faster.

Does anyone know if this is still an issue and, if it’s not fixed, if the devs are at least aware?

Do you need the answer for the online version? (can test)