Decrease the difficulty of L:agon

I just completed him in the campaign, and i didnt even have to move a single time. I would say buff both the campaign and bosses by 3x in difficulty. Game feels way to easy.

1 Like

Maybe double check your gear or practice him with one of your dead characters on SC. I havenā€™t played 0.9.x patches so Iā€™m not sure if he was changed, but from the time when I started (when he was the final boss) to 0.7.x which is the last time I played, I think I might have died to him once ever. He does do insane dmg but his skills are very easy to dodge IMO. Only thing that will sometimes hit me are the circles on the floor if Iā€™m channeling or looking at a second monitor. Just know you arenā€™t the only one, Iā€™ve seen streamers and youtubers mention him being a problem for many people

I always thought the tree boss was harder than Lagon. Lagon is just frustrating, because if you die, itā€™s because you messed up. Where, when I died on tree boss, it was because just about everything he does stuns, and does a shitton of dmg. So fighting him as a melee (early on) was just a pain for me. Of course, now they are both pretty much a walk-in-the-park, but thatā€™s to be expected after a while.

For someone just blindly rolling your face over your (phone?) keyboard youā€™re doing surprisingly well.

Donā€™t worry, you should have to move in the mono version. But yes, the campaign being easy is a common complaint.

I will save the endgame for release, but yeah it was my biggest downside with the campaign - it seems not just abit, but alot to easy.

1 Like

Got past everything quite easy.
Sure, got murdered, got my resistances up and ā€¦ got murdered. Now I either run back into this darn place after I get to town and try to fix this somehow, which I doubt I can because I am a bit gear locked or I ā€¦ just go back to Path of Exile. Weirdly enough here the game actually tells you what killed you. Also amazingly enough, itā€™s easier for me there.
Ramping difficulty is fine ā€¦ a spike is annoying.

Absoutely nothing in this game needs to be made easier.
Itā€™s far too easy already.

Try dodging the mechanics.

1 Like

What, you mean, donā€™t stand in stupid?

Of course I stand there and try to face tank a boss like I am a Space Marine. Of course I do.
Difficulty is not the problem, the spike is. Next time read the whole text.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.