Decoy sonic wave fails with Kelthan blasting agent: Bug or intended?

The wave doesn’t even proc with this unique, probably due to the decreased decoy duration. I tested on dummy and without this unique equipped the effects of the wave clearly apply (like shred, frailty) but nothing with it equipped.

I hope it’s an unintended effect because otherwise my ignite rogue dps will be way lower than I expected. Thanks for looking into this issue!

2 Likes

No, there’s nothing on the unique that should prevent the sonic wave. I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that would disable it but could you upload your character to the build planner and link it just in case?

There’s a button on the top left of the planner to upload so you don’t have to manually enter everything. You will have to unhide windows hidden/system files though.

I think it’s because I have 3 points in the short fuse node causing the decoy to have 0 duration.

I can confirm the bug. Was about to post it myself.

It occurs when you reduce the duration to 0 - by taking the Blasting Agent together with Short Fuse. The decoys explode immediately and no Sonic Wave triggers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.