Death in the Family question (Abomination)

For the Death in the Family node in the Abomination, how do you get the 5th type of minion?

I might just be reading this wrong but do different kinds of the same count (which I’m doubting)? E.g. if I have skeletons that are archers and warriors, does that count as one or two? I read that as one but I never assume here.

If I’m right and the two different kinds of skeletons don’t count, what does? I figure you can get (in no particular order, just for example):

Skeleton
Skeletal Mage
Bone Golem
Wraith

…and with Abomination that’s 5 skill slots. However, there’s only four different kinds of minion you can summon unless I’m reading this wrong.

I thought of Skeletal Vanguard as a possibility for the 5th; would this work/be correct?

Thanks in advance.

Summon Skeleton can raise warrior, archer, and rogue. Summon Skeletal Mage can summon fire, cold, and poison mages. You can also have Death Knights in the Summon Skeletal Mage tree. You can have Summon Volatile Zombies. For your wraiths, you can get putrid and fire also.

So yes, different kinds of each summon tree count, so there are many ways to get multiple types.

See this is where I hate Last Epoch’s wordings. Under DinF it says (and this is from the planner, not the game itself, which might be wrong):

“If a minion has a different name, it’s considered a different kind of minion”.

How do I know the name has changed/is different? Where does it show?

It does have a different face for the minion condition, that might do it.

Btw I’m not saying you’re wrong (you’re probably correct, and I thought this might be the case too in original msg) or trying to argue, I just wish LE worded things differently a good chunk of the time.

That would be in the skill tree when it mentions things like the Skellie Warrior/Rogue/Archer. I would therefore assume that the different minion icon in the top left would be synonymous with the “different name”.

Ya that’s what I was thinking. Thanks all for thoughts!