Death by Siege Golem

Level 74 Forge Guardian, normal Ending Storm echoe like 2-3 from start. Got one-shot from siege golem. The question is how? 4k EHP for phys or fire, are you for real? Can tank all Lagun amd Rayeh mechanics except beam (DoT) and void line (DoT), but one shot from hit damage from one rare golem?? Checked dmg stats, that can’t be possible or source (tunklab) is wrong. I wanna know what is the reason of death.

Can you post your le tools character link?

sure

So I assume you’re talking about the Siege Bolt. The big circle on the ground that after a few second detonates.

That thing does 160 flat fire damage and added damage scaling of 800%.

You have no crit avoidance or reduced crit damage on your gear. If the hit rolled a crit shot, with your health, you’re dead. Everything else actually looks pretty good for your level but with that particular enemy attack you can probably survive a non-crit hit but a crit, yeah, it’s going to put you six feet under.

Also do you know what Mono modifiers the area had on it?

LE Tools has you at only 3k EHP for one shots from fire.

Don’t stand in big glowing circles and you won’t get slammed in the face by highly damaging abilities. There’s nothing unreasonable or weird about a rare siege golem doing that much damage with that ability.

1 Like

flat fire 160 with 800% scaling and crit = 2560 right? after resistance = 640.

Some enemy modifier probably. The lethal if not injured, and crits on enemies from far away can be found commonly, esp wirh enemies have 20% more damage. Can be instant kill.

That or it is bugged

Oh, I get it. Forgot about how resistance here works. It’s not 75% reduction, it’s 0% increased damage to you with 75% resitances. So it’s crit I think. Thanks everyone.

2 Likes