Dancing strike not hitting Lagon

Unsure it’s a bug, is there an issue with Dancing Strikes?
Summary: I had to target the ground to hit Lagon with Dancing Strikes
Details: I finished the campaign yesterday with a Bladedancer. I used Dancing Strikes as a “waiting” skill while replenishing mana but it seemed difficult to hit Lagon with it. In fact, most of times I had to strike on the ground if front of Lagon, instead of directly hitting him. Is it a bug or is it the normal way it works? I don’t remember this problem during the campaign or in the monolith and arena.

So when you’re using Dancing Strikes, is your mouse over the edge of the ledge (ie, on top of Lagon)? If so, that’s a known issue (you can’t start channelling Warpath if you have your mouse over the edge either, but you can continue to channel Warpath).

Because Dancing Strikes is coded as 4(?) distinct skills if you have your mouse over the edge of the ledge you likely won’t be able to use Dancing Strikes.

There’s no mechanical differences between monolith & campaign Lagons so if it doesn’t work in one then it won’t work in the other either.

1 Like

That may be my issue, yes. I’m not totally sure, but this is largely possible.
When I say it worked in the monolith, I was thinking globally, not with Lagon. In fact, it works fine everywhere except on Lagon.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.