Damage over time Leech does not work

Damage over time Leech does not work. [SOLVED it does]

I tested this with the unique “Titan Heart” (no regen, and also not full HP when equipped) and the “World Eater” (void damage leech) passive from void knight.
As ability I used Hammer Throw with its void AoE DoT.
I couldnt leech a single Health point.

I’m almost certain that this was also the case before 7.10.
There, I had practically no health sustain with my physical DoT shaman although I had 9 or 10% physical damage leech from the druid tree and ridicilous high physical damage over time.

It was leeching for me. Only a Titan Heart equipped, missing ~400 hp & only getting leech from World Eater. Throwing the hammer near the training dummy so that it takes damage from the void AoE (for 2 ticks of 27 damage = 54 in total), my health was going up from 696 to 702 on one throw for 6 hp leeched. 6 / 54 = 0.11 (recurring). I’m getting 12% leech from World Eater = 54*0.12 = 6.48 health leeched (rounded down to 6) over 3 seconds.

You aren’t wearing something that prevents you from leeching are you? Like Boulderfist gloves or Xithara’s Conundrum amulet?

No i don’t use any other uniques.

No clue whats going on.
I look into it again…

You are right…

I finally saw some leech.

Maybe i killed everything with the the hit before the DoT applied?!

Now I am thinking that “Disintegrating Aura” from hammer throw does not scale with all sources of throwing attack damage (especially not with flat) as the tooltip suggests because the leech was so low … mmh :thinking:

Yeah, I think the aura is it’s own separate thing that has it’s own base damage.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.