DAE Feel like Rogue is light years beyond the rest of the classes?

I played a Blade Master up to about 40, and a Marksman up to about 70. The movement, damage, control, fluid combat, everything felt great. Honestly, sometimes it felt a little too good. Multi-Shot and Shadow Cascade cover a huge area and hit very hard. Compare those to say, the Mages Lightning Blast and Elemental Nova and its no contest. The Rogue skills are an order of magnitude better.

Primalist movement skill feels like jumping through molases compared to the Rogue.

Defintely not saying nerf Rogue. I think they are amazing. But the other classes need some updates to bring them a bit more in line with current power level I think.

4 Likes

agreed. and it’s not just the gameplay, but also the trees for each skill that interesting and full of synergies.
i tried to play mage and primalist today, it felt weird and quite underwhelming compared to the rogue.

1 Like

rogue absolutely feels like the newest addition to the game. the amount of synergy and thematic consistency are great. she has some overtuned and/or bugged abilities that need to be trimmed, but overall i think the other classes need to be brought to her level moreso than she needs to be nerfed.

the dreaded “power creep” is a real concern for arpgs, but i think bringing everyone up to a bar slightly lower than the one rogue has set and raising the difficulty of the content to compensate would be great.

1 Like

Yeah. The Rogue even has better mana recover options than the Mage. Plus so many free skills.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.