Current characters after 0.9 release

Does anyone knows what will happens with our current characters once 0.9 releases? Will they be available to play MP ? Compete in solo ladder (if reset) ? or (hope not) disappear?

thx!

Current offline only characters remain solo offline only. Event characters over the next few weeks do not carry into .9. Characters made in .9 will transition to solo offline only mode upon official game release. This is updated to current day but subject to change.

If you wish to participate in multiplayer in any way e.g online, the beta events, in .9 or later you will have a clean start.

No, 0.9 mp characters will stay mp but be moved to a standard league at 1.0. Any 0.9 offline characters will remain offline. And no characters will be changed from non-solo to solo.

If the 0.9 mp thing has changed, could you supply a link please.

In addition to what Llama said, I think it is safe to assume there won’t be any ladder for offline characters (as in, your current characters).
The whole point is that locally saved files are too easy to abuse.

I mean, the guy on wave 9911 right now is just very skilled, but you never know, some people might not be as honest. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I misused the word solo in lieu of single player.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fair enough, but I’m not aware of them having said that they’ll move all of our 0.9 mp characters to offline characters.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.