Crash when loading epoch

Hi.

Thanks for making a great game! I have enjoyed it a lot for the past 30 hours of playtime or so, however, I have a huge problem that really takes away a lot of the fun.

I am not in the late endgame yet, but I imagine the problem will only get to feel worse, so here goess:

When I load an epoch - not everytime, but often - the entire game will just crash out of the blue with no message or anything. The game shuts down, and that’s it. When I come back into the game I get a tooltip saying I’ve lost x echoes progress, which is annoying. I cannot find my game log, and I tried with the guide.

I just lost 6 epochs of progress in three consecutive attempts to load an epoch.

Also sometimes, when I go in, I don’t load anything else than the UI. I can still play, and with health bars I can see where the enemies are, and I can navigate with the map, but everything else is just black: https://imgur.com/a/KtaO9wT

This really is in the way of enjoyment, but I keep coming back for more, so you are doing something right still.