Crash on startup (linux)

Hello support team,

today I just installed the game in my system and found out that it is not starting at all. When I run it I get to a “Last Epoch” splash screen and then it either crashes to destop or completely hang my computer.
I have already ran the file integrity check. The game worked for me previously, some time ago, not sure of which version.

Please find attached the graphics config and system diag files (If you need any additional info, please let me know).
le_graphicsmanager.ini (482 Bytes)
steam_sysinfo.txt (2.5 KB)
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards

Hey, Welcome to the forums…

I cannot personally give any assistance - never tried to game on Linux (Linux is for serious work :wink: ) - but there are a few Linux specific posts on the forums that you may want to search for.

Key things that seem to have issues were related to Vulkan support and another was related making sure to use updated MESA drivers. You may have to dig around to see what other things apply that could be causing your issue.

Just a side note too - re your setup… Make sure you enable framerate limiting (LimitForegroundFPS ) as it keeps LE much more stable irrespective of OS platform. I doubt it will affect your crashing on startup, but it will help if you can get past that into actual play.