Crash(es) when attempting to enter "The Corrupted Lake" rift

When getting to the load screen after the “rift” animation.

Crash_2022-03-20_083158634.zip (134.1 KB)
Crash_2022-03-20_083739619.zip (51.7 KB)

If the game consistently crashes when trying to load a specific thing, getting steam to verify the game files is always a good thing to try.

I’m sure the devs still want to be made aware of such crashes, however.

1 Like

Does it still do this after the file verification?

Reason I ask is that the crash log is referring to Shader & Texture errors and some Dictionary KeyNotFound errors… which could just be a messed up install (does happen more often than you think)…

You didnt provide more info, but from the error.log I can see that your Windows could use an update. No GPU driver info in the logs, so maybe you want to check how old your drivers are and do a clean new driver installation - specially considering the Shader message in the log.

Also… please disable any overlays (including Steam) and temporarily dont run anything else while testing LE - there are known issue with other apps potentially conflicting with the Unity game engine so its best to temporarily not use or disable anything to test… this includes apps running as services etc…

Another thing you could possibly check is your Event logs and see if anything is happening just prior to LE crashing - i.e. something else shows a warning etc… You can also use View Reliability History so see if anything else is happening…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.