Crafting UI - Show next affix tier range

As much as I enjoy using Tunklab & Last Epoch Tools and appreciate the work of Tunk & Dammitt, this ingame feature is probably my number 1 on the wish list for QoL Crafting changes.
Not only would it give new players information about possible rolls of an affix they don’t know about yet. It would also help veterans making it easier and faster creating their BiS items to reach certain stat breakpoints or to compare different affixes and their tier value.

https://imgur.com/oSQyCtR

10 Likes

Make sense. +1

1 Like

Showing the current level would be nice too. In fact I’d like to see the current values below each affix when I use the rune of refinement.

2 Likes

Yes! I also thought about this. This would not make you hover the mouse over the item all the time just to see the numbers. I’m usually only looking at the ‘‘upgrade chance’’ number at the bottom and not the instability at the top (replace the instability value info to a different position), therefore you could also add the current implicit value to both interact with Rune of Refinement & Shaping.

https://imgur.com/QfVvRB5

2 Likes

I am very much a fan of this.

Sometime i am like “wow this was a huge jump” and sometimes it is like “why didnt i look it up before what a tiny bonus - not worth the instability!”

1 Like

As long as there’s still a way to see the Instability, even if it means having to Ctrl+Alt, I fully agree

1 Like

Yeah, they could move the instability back down to the bottom by the upgrade button where it used to be.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely not removing it! But i think the position can be replaced, IF the implicit information is something people would also like to see. I think its not mandatory but at least you can see all the important values in the forge menu without hovering the mouse over the item.

1 Like

Can I just say something OT, reminder that the crafting UI still needs an overhaul. The placing of fracture chance info and glyph and rune placements are very bad. Worse than the previous simpler UI.

absolutley agree with that change it would make sense.

1 Like

Since this thread is UI related, the crafting UI currently feels a lot like an item editor (with a chance of failure) since we are just simply picking from a list of affixes. No idea how to improve it though

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.