Crafting prefix

I have got an exalted relic with 30 forging potential 1 prefix and 2 suffixes.
I have 22 shards of increased void damage and I would like to craft them as prefix. It is written they can be applied to Relic.

However, when I select my relic in the forge, the shards are not available. I can however craft some mana, crit multi…

Do you know why ?
Screenshots.zip (3.3 MB)

It’s going to be really hard for anyone to help you figure it out with a relatively vague text description. I recommend posting one or more screenshots of what you’re experiencing.

1 Like

Check the shard in your shard stash, it will tell you what items it can be crafted onto. Many prefix/suffixes have item-type restrictions.

Ok I uploaded some screenshots of :

• available crafting materials and associated description
  • list of item I want to modify
  • Impossibility to modify it with the forge

You need to share those to an image sharing site, such as imgur, and post the links. I don’t think many people are going to be willing to download a random zip file that could have anything in it.

You can only apply increased void damage to sentinel and non-class specific relics.

1 Like

Oh great explanation ty =) I misinterpretated “non-specific class” as “any class”.

tyvm dude =)

No, that’d be the chalice relics.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.