Crafting - imprint stats to a new base

So let me premise this by saying nothing feels worse than finding the perfect stats on the absolute worst base. It’s especially frustrating when you find a t6/7 skill modifier on an item you can’t even use, and the likelihood of even finding it again is quite slim.

It would be awesome if there was a rare (like ascendancy rune) glyph that allowed you to imprint the stats of one item on to a different base of your choice. ya know something that you’d find every 1-200 hours played. Or possibly even a reward for completing a dungeon similar to the current dungeon reward system but just to imprint on a base. Being able to transfer the stats to a different base would be amazing! Finding perfect stats is relatively rare as it is, so it’d be nice to be able to use it when you do for the character you enjoy playing.

Just my two cents…

If I recall, this suggestion has already been made in one of the previous crafting threads but for the life of me I cannot find it again - crafting threads tend to get a little lengthy due to everyone having a lot of opinions on the current system…

So… you are not alone in your idea…

It doesnt quite work in the current Forge UI (no place to add the preferred base item & the donor), but for me, it could be a variation on a Dungeon reward idea - i.e. a future dungeon where you can run it to transfer everything from one item to another and maybe add FP/seal an affix or something else to spice it up more…

1 Like

haha I just thought about that and edited my post! agree a dungeon with that reward would be better than a rune/glyph. Hell it could just be an item that does it that drops rarely off a boss.

I think legendary potential kinda fixed the described problems for me. When you want to add stats to 2 or 3 LP unique these items with good affixes on bad bases are awesome for the gamble!

I would say it needs to require a minimum FP to make the transfer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.