Crafting: affix name ambiguity

There is ambiguity when crafting an item with similar affixes. For example, an item with both +health and % increased health affixes. When crafting such an item in the forge, it labels both as simply “health”, so you don’t know which one you are crafting unless you check the tiers. But, if they are they same tiers, you are out of luck and have to know by what the shard looks like. It’s a simple fix and quite necessary because players don’t want to craft onto the wrong affix by accident.

Or, you could, I dunno, just click on it and notice that it says “Increased Health” or “Added Health” directly below the shard icon.

You can see what the affix does, when you click it.

https://imgur.com/a/wpIBtuR

Didn’t notice that till afterwards. Still think they should change it though.

1 Like

I agree with that!

I agree with the OP, it would be nice to not have the cognitive overhead of needing to remember which one you put in which slot, or having to click on it to see which is which, and you don’t need to click on any others (with the possible exception of dodge) to see which is which.

Could even be done with a simple ‘%’ or ‘+’ in the box to keep the text simplified.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was assuming, or increased/added.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.