Crafting a fully customize item

Hello.

Beginner question…

The best way to have a fully customed item seems to be by removing all affixes then adding wanted affixes on it. Is that correct?
But if I do so, I will very quickly damage the item. I’m not sure it will be possible to add 4 T5 affixes on it. Or is there any way I haven’t seen yet?
I did my first try and I fractured the weapon with one only affix at level 5, even using the shards that mitigate damage while crafting.

Crafting fully customized item from white base is very very hard but it is not impossible.
Currently the way to craft items is to gamble for them and once you get 2-3 affixes you want, you will try to remove the unwanted affixes with rune of removal.
If you get an item with 3x t4 that you want and manage to remove the useless affix from it, it’s quite easy to finish crafting it to t20.

You sure bout that? I’ll only belive it when I see it 4xT5 on white base sounds like story time :D.
@Shtrak Everything else FoE said is right look for loot with the stats you want and later on in the game gamble for it.
In reality people played the game without any gear besides idols and weapons :wink: so you should be good with T3-4 affixes.

It’s improbable, not impossible.

I’d happiely watch a livestream of someone trying to make a 4T5 item just to laugh my ass off :D. after 4T2 you already start gambling and have most likely wasted stability and guardian glyphs.

Yeah, if you did want to do this then you’d likely want to push the stability glyphs as far as possible (to minimise instability) & get lucky on the instability roll as well.

I’m trying to craft a weapon, yes.
But I must said I’m quite a “poorly skilled” player, so having customized stuff would help me a bit. And I like to understand the game.
Currently I find the monilith very hard, in fact. I can do some missions, but then I fail and go back in the echoes line. The consequence is that I find very few useful items, so I have almost no progression. I keep playing, but always at the same level.

OK, that’s what I’ll keep doing.
Thanks for all the responses! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.