Could Sentinel Surive a Thermonuclear Blast? | An Analysis

Oh, I don’t use farenheit. My heat scale goes from: ‘hot as ballz up in here’ to ‘hotter than a whore in church’

and, just because I know you’d be curious, my cold scale ranges from:
‘freezing my ass off’ to ‘colder than a witch’s tit in a brass bra’

3 Likes

I’ll ponder whether that scale is acceptable over a cup of tea. Though I’m curious as to where “hotter than satan’s ####hole” fits in.

1 Like

TBH, I find the concept of dodging/blocking/glancing an obvious (and massive) AOE attack rather ridiculous in general. Even in terms of a game mechanic, not even mentioning the real world applications. I mean… you can not possibly dodge a nuclear blast, holy crap, right?

Therefore I did not account for that in my calculations. Armor/resistance/ward is another thing, because it’s “magic”, so it’s at least acceptable.

1 Like

And yet, it happens all the time, in-game. And, since we’re talking about a LE Sentinel, I would imagine he’d benefit from all the rules, ridiculous as they might seem :slight_smile:

maths are hard. i like the BEEEEEES

1 Like

Texas in the Summer.

Or, for a better visual image, and for dinosaurs like me who remember Super Mario Bros on NES, the Angry Sun

We are quickly approaching this point already and I don’t like it :rage:

1 Like

This is why sensible/civilised people live in the (South East of) England. Even the French are jealous of our civilised weather… And tea, cricket, etc.

Isn’t England (all) always cloudy and fairly cold?

1 Like

As someone from Northern England, I can confirm we get a whole 3 days of Sun a year. So no, it isn’t always cloudy.

1 Like

You’re thinking of norf of the river, dahn here in the saaaf it’s often quite nice. And civilised. We even have 5G, unlike the norf who are struggling to get fire and running water (ignoring the rivers)!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.