Corruption progress is slow

Hi guys,

with my first char it seems that increasing corruption level was easy. Now, with my next char I want to reach as fast as possible corruption level 100 but the progress therefor is slow. At the end of a long path within an echo (current corruption level 48) I can get only 2 corruption. 2! For all surrounding nodes! I can’t believe it.

Do I anything wrong? Or is it RNG how high the increasing corruption level is? Or is there a strategy how to reach fast a high corruption level than going as far as possible from the starting node?

are u fighting the timeline boss at least twice before fighting orobyss?

I believe no! Should I fight first againt the timelime boss?

yes fighting the timeline boss gives you bonus corruption, I recommend you to fight it twice for maximum efficiency.

1 Like

Any reason to farm non-empowered corrupt monoliths? 200 corruption is fast enough, further not necessary.

Exactly that’s my problem! No echo currently has an empowered level. I’ve done all echoes but now I want to increase the corruption level. It’s like with every journey… every journey starts with a single step :wink: I thought conquering echoes is the way to do independent from other things.

I will now kill the timeline boss as many times as my stability is getting less and less. And then I will conquer echoes hopefully to get out the most corruption as possible.

You’ve done all echoes → you go to crossroad of 3 lvl 90’s monos → you got empowered all. Monos are 100 corrupt - you choose best bonus for you from monos and running it for enough corrupt. Other monos will have catch-up bonus for corruption progress and you will fast get what you need on them.

1 Like

Sorry, I mean I have done all monoliths.

I mean same) all i wrote must work)

1 Like

Sorry guys but I’m so stupid :wink: I just forgot to walk to the center to get all monos empowered. Shame on me!

Corruption starts at 100. At least on empowered Monoliths.

Don’t push corruption in Standard Monos, it is a complete waste of time.

1 Like