Controller Bug - Unable to change Triangle/Y bind

I am trying to rebind controller mappings and run into error with Triangle (Sony DualSense) / Y (Xbox).

When I try to rebind any action, ie ‘Use ability 2’, to Triangle I receive the following error - 'Triangle is already in use cannot be replaced."

I have removed Triangle default bind of ‘minion attack command’ but still run into this error.

Hopefully this is something that can be fixed easily and would be a massive QOL improvement. Since not many builds use minions it is strange to lose a whole controller face button from use.

Thanks!

I second that. I’m playing on a Legion Go with Xbox controller scheme and I can’t rebind Y, B and the left shoulder button. Rebinding the right shoulder button works without any problems, even when it’s already assigned to something else.

It’s not a dealbreaker, but it would be really nice to be able to reassign the mentioned buttons too.

Thanks and keep up the great work! Love the game so far :wink:

yeah same, I’m using a standard Xbox controller and I can’t rebind the Y button. And when I first remove the Y button from the minion attack command it’s mapped to it removes the whole controller (or all buttons), and then when I try again it just automatically assigns all buttons again as they were before

I saw a thread from nearly a year ago that reported this issue, and it’s still not fixed…
That’s really disappointing.

might not matter but here’s my +1 having the same issue standard Xbox controller pretty new (within a year)

I haven’t been able to change any binds in game.

But if you use DS4Windows or REWASD, you can just remapt outside of the game. Works fine for me. Does suck that the game can’t just handle it.

One issue with in game controls was, once the controller activates, it still has right mouse click for a skill. What the hell do I do with that? Basically rebinding a key to it, you lose a skill slot.

How do you re-map using DS4Windows? I tried making a new Profile, swapping the buttons, but in-game it doesn’t follow that Profile. Anything I’m missing?

I gave up on DS4Windows. REWASD works perfect!