Constant Disconnections from the Game Server

To preface this - I have never come across something like this in any other game, and I’m not really sure why this is happening. On average of about every 15 to 20 minutes, I will disconnect from the servers in the middle of the game. I am pretty sure, but not 100% sure that it has something to do with being alt tabbed. It also seems to happen frequently when I’m allocating skill points or passive points, which could also have something to do with being alt tabbed and looking at a build. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game which seemed to make it better, but I am still occasionally running into this issue.

I just wanted to report this because I feel that it is a bug of some kind. It isn’t an issue with my internet, as I have never run into a problem like this in any other game, and I am not losing internet connection. I’m simply disconnecting from the servers of this game in particular. Other than that, the game runs perfectly fine.

I’m not sure if anyone else is running into this issue, or if there is any way to remedy it. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

This is just anecdotal evidence but I too have been experiencing the same issue and concluded that tabbing to my second monitor was the cause. Sometimes I’ll notice that when I’m typing on my second monitor with last epoch open on my first monitor the key inputs are applying to LE in game as well. Seems strange to me not sure if it’s a windows feature or some bug, I don’t have that kind of technical knowledge.