Conspiracy thread

Ok I have a conspiracy theory. I genuinely think this game is getting review bombed and DDOSS by blizzard. and Here me out on this one.

Blizzard has already been caught review botting D4 on steam. Don’t believe me? google it. I wouldn’t put it past them to try to sabotage this game.

Also, There are a lot of trolls telling disgruntled players to refund the game or uninstall it. I dunno, but personally that sounds weird to me because I don’t understand why anyone would want these passionate devs to lose their client base. Something doesn’t add up.

But for real though, I think EHG should compensate us with some premium currency for the downtime to be completely honest. I don’t see why not. It would personally make me a lot happier.

1 Like

If they were being DDOS’ed they would know. They’re monitoring server activity.
I know you’re just making a joke (I think? :joy:) but the fact was just that this is just a bug (several bugs?) that they’re trying to fix. It’s not even simply related to server capacity. It’s just unfortunate and we have to wait.
One of the reasons they launched in the middle of the week was so they would have time to respond and fix things before the weekend, though by the looks of it, they might have to work overtime during the weekend as well, sadly.

I don’t really need currency. They’re giving us an armor MTX and that’s enough for me. Especially because I don’t care about armor MTX, only pets/portals/skills.

I tried googling things and I discovered crazy truths !
Did you know that a third of the population have already been replaced by lizards ?! And it’s not the “streamer-look-at-my-150k-wards” type of lizard, it’s the scaly creepy squamate reptile ones.

I think that’s connected somehow; Blizzard evil plot to sabotage all competitions and the Grand Replacement. I’ll continue my research and keep you posted. Thanks for your hard work, soldier of the Truth !

Edit : I’m telling you, they are EVERYWHERE. Even on coffee tables.
That’s very concerning : Freaking iguanas

2 Likes

Your theory is that a highly visible AAA game company whose similar game is currently raking in cash would be stupid enough to open itself up to massive federal prosecution and jail time to DDOS an indie game company for a few days around its launch, right after it finally won a years long, global fight against accusations of anti-competitive behavior so it could be purchased by Microsoft?

I’d ask for some of whatever you’re smoking but it’s almost certainly illegal.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure Microsoft signed up on this little adventure. LOL

im just smoking ganja lol and a little coke. I mean, its an off topic thread so im gonna have a little fun lmao

Blizzard - Lizard = Bz !!!
:open_mouth: Bz like the sound of a bee. :open_mouth:
THE BEES MTX DRAMA! IT’S ALL CONNECTED!