Complete neglect of the Portuguese (Brazil) chat

The Portuguese (Brazil) chat is infested with bots, and the simple language filter just censors everything, including map names and trivial words. It seems like the work of a poorly done AI. Why all this neglect with localization? It seems completely abandoned.

2 Likes

unfortunately, portuguese (brazil) is not the only language. the game ā€œsupportsā€ 9 languages according to steam and 8 of them are probably translated by google.
The chat is not adapted to the languages and I donā€™t understand at all why they offer so many languages when they obviously only speak one of them.

1 Like

But I donā€™t understand why they put a language filter that will keep blocking 3 out of every 5 messages that someone types in the chat, including private messages, for completely random reasons. I canā€™t even type in Portuguese, not even a ā€˜tip,ā€™ in the chat without receiving a warning.

It is worth noting that this filter does not block any type of offense. If that was the goal, it failed.

I am not familiar with this tech, sorry.
If i were you, i would contact support somehow or ask here in the forum in the Technical support or Customer Service section.
This sounds like a major problem.

Given the bizarre strictness of the filter, Iā€™m not entirely sure they speak English. Or theyā€™ve been infiltrated by a Protestant cult from the 1500s.

1 Like