Comparing both rings instead of just one

Hi, i have played this game for a few days now and one thing that would be quality of life is when i want to compare my rings or some dual-wield weapons ( one handed swords in both hand for example ) i always have to swap them.
By that i mean if i want to compare the ring in my right slot i then have to swap it with the ring in the left slot and only then i can compare with what i want.
The same goes for one hand weapons in both slots.
As far as i can see there isn’t an option, to not have to swap equipment everytime i want to compare, in the option menu.
It would be nice to either have to compare both, for example the rings, or to have an option to enable or disable that, maybe an extra key? Or just the option to say i want to compare both or just one.
This really would be quality of life and i would appreciate it.
I don’t want this to be negative, it is just something that was bugging me out the past few days.
That said i wish you all a great day and fun with the game.
So far it is a blast for me and i really like it.

Hello!

Its been awhile since i was in game, but I -think- if you hold like shift or ctrl while mousing over a ring, it will compare it to the other ring slot.

Im at work so I cant test :frowning:

Can anyone confirm?

Nope, there’s currently no way to compare the second ring/weapon slot. This is asked for regularly so the devs definitely know about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.