Companion mobile APP for crafting and inventory management

I’m sure the devs have already thought about this, but I wanted to hear some opinions: What if there was a mobile companion app that allowed you to organize your inventory, trade, and craft items on your phone? I know this is way outside the current scope, but the thought came to me and I wanted to write it down.
My only hesitation is whether or not they could prevent dupping or other random exploits people discover.
I would reach another level of addict if I could be organizing my stash or crafting while I am supposed to be talking to my family and friends. Imagine gambling on the go.

I’d say a phone is not wide enough to do this comfortable. Mine is a 6.3" screen but this would be too small. My eyes and my glasses are yelling “NO”. :wink:

Agreed, I get bad eye strain as well. Maybe an inventory grid is a no-go. I’m still going to hope for some kind of mobile trading. A boy can dream.

1 Like

Warframe has a crafting app where you can start crafts and view the progress (crafts take a fix amount if real time usually).

Would be really cool to have an app to shatter items from your dump tab and/or craft items.

I was thinking about this already a lot, but hesitate to make suggestions about it. My guess was exactly like yours: Its outside the current scope, and will propably be outside for a very long time.

It’s very gimmicky and won’t add a lot of quality, but maybe eat a lot of resources.

When I think about mobile apps I also always think of a less secure environment. No idea if this is reasonable. But for me android stuff is a lot more insecure.

So I’d use that App. But more because I could, not because it is necessary. Does this make sense?

:rainbow::v:

I agree. I wanted to preface my post with a “this is a LOW priority idea”. I also want what is best for LE and i wouldn’t want unnecessary features to hurt the overall quality.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.