Coming back to last epoch in search of advice

Hello,

So I’m returning to Last Epoch after a long while, I used to really enjoy the werebear EQ low life build that would have you running around proccing EQ everywhere. Now I’m back and it does’nt seem to work as great as before, and I’m looking for advice on how to improve it starting from my current setup:

I had a version using crows but I found a slightly newer one using vines to get rage back, however as it is only on hit, I’m constantly running out which super annoying.

I found out the existence of the tears of the forest amulet that would likely hep me, therefore this is what I’m trying to farm for the time being: Tears of the Forest - Unique Turquoise Amulet - Amulet - Last Epoch Item Database

Except for this, it has been so long that I have basically no real idea of how the game work anymore, so any advice is welcomed.

My main questions revolve around which items I should be looking for (with which affixes), advices for loot filter and basically everythign that could help me to scale the build in both tankiness and damage.

EDIT: I changed entangling roots for upheaval, counting on leap skill tree to generate vines, which feels much better already, I removed boulderfist gloves for a pair of rare gloves I had.

EDIT2: after playing a bit with the planner, this is something I would like to tend to, any comments ? Druid, Level 92 (LE Beta 0.9.0) - Last Epoch Build Planner

I found this build guide that will help you fill in holes:
Earthquake Werebear Druid Last Epoch Build Guide - Maxroll.gg

Hello,
Yep I’m already aware of this guide, it as already been useful (especially to create the end game planner) however it describes an health version of the build and I would rather continue to play low liffe, so I’m still taking any advices :).
Thank you anyways.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.