COF Level 10 Duplicated prophecy items gold value is higher than 500g

Did a quick search but did not find a similar bug post. Would be good if someone else can check and confirm if they see similar to what I am getting.

Since achieving CoF level 10 I have noticed that duplicate items from the prophecies have one item value of 500g (i.e. normal) and the duplicated item (i.e. identical stats) has a different sometimes much higher value.

Example items (post on imgur)

500g vs 2300g
500g vs 875g

This is on offline mode.
I have not noticed it until just now so dont have any decent history of items to check, but this seems to be happening with every item that is duplicated by CoF.

Have not noticed it from dungeon duplications, only CoF.

Minor obviously but pretty sure I havent read anything in the patch notes that indicate this is supposed to happen.

More information after further testing:

• Duplication value higher happen on almost all items. Have not tested on a sufficiently high test sample to be sure of this. Have predominantly tested with rings, amulets.

• Selling items that have the higher than 500g return the higher value - i.e. its not just a visual bug.

• Restarting the game resets all values back to 500g visually, AND selling known duplicate items matches the expected 500g.

So, the problem seems to be only session related - i.e. the higher value only appears temporarily after getting the drop. After restarting the game, duplicate items return to the 500g value.