CoD rank cycle/legacy

I find it a shame, not to say annoying, even very annoying, to have reached the max rank CoF in cycle, to then have our characters in legacy and to be stuck on the stuff because the level of CoF is reset.

It is therefore impossible to be able to test builds on the characters and then play them in the new cycle. It’s really not cool, I have all my characters who are useless. It would be welcome if, once a faction is reached in cycle, it follows on the legacy.

I’m confused about the wording … Are you saying that your 1.0 cycle faction rank didn’t merge on to your legacy character roster? Because there is a “merge” button that you need to push.

1 Like

It does, but you need to push a button for that to happen which is a bit weird tbf.

1 Like

You would also need to search the forum for the many threads about this rather than open a new one. Or even just ask on the game chat, since that’s something I see people replying to all the time.

where is that button ?

edit
found it in stash up right

before i could dual welding 2 cleaver solution now only one … build over

It’s quite likely that your passive skill points were all unassigned, which happened to builds that had a node that was removed/changed.

Thx all for your help