Closed Multiplayer Testing Begins | Development Update

All of this looks amazing!

It will be a long wait until next patch but it will be worth it im sure.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to a patch soon-ish but I’m happy to wait until september if it helps bring MP faster. :muscle: :muscle:

Love the 3d models for the uniques, hope you get around to armor models soon aswell. There is some really nice looking 2d art there just waiting to be unleashed :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Always nice to hear about Multiplayer progress. I am looking forward to reinstalling to try it out once it’s publicly released.

I have buy last epoch early access, i have acces to try your multiplayer XD I want play online for sure. ty for this

So do I can play in multiplayer TODAY? :roll_eyes:
update.
Thx for aswer expected this…so for regular people multiplayer come not TODAY :C

We have started Closed pre-Alpha Multiplayer testing with our Community Testers. If you’re interested in joining the Community Tester Program, we will be writing another post in the future which will have information on the program, as well as how to apply for the program. Please hold onto your applications for now!

2 Likes

Those mage threads are looking really really regal, loving it.
Shame about the extended cycle this time around, but it’s understandable and the name of the game. Hopefully sets get their revamp sometime this year as well.

1 Like

Nice stuff! Can’t wait for the “feel of combat” improvements to be implemented. The new ragdoll animations and VFX look stunning. I’m sure polishing will take LE to the next level and I’m curious what you guys can pull out!

WOW this all looks AMAZING. combat feel has been a top issue for me, I knew you guys would address it so this is super exciting to me to see that it’s happening sooner rather than later. Incredible work as always

Looking forward all the updates!

Its like a buffet of finger food matching every little thing that has been discussed in the last 6 months… tasty… but the aroma from the kitchen in the back is most tantalising… :wink:

good luck and dont forget about the “life-work” balance… (yes… it should be life work, not work life…) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looking forward to what all of this will bring! The models look insane too

This sounds really good!

If there’s any funny or unexpected bugs or crashes or so during the MP testing, please report about them! That stuff can be totally hilarious

1 Like

Dare I ask… could we expect to officialy “Go Online” in Spetember? even if the full multiplayer experience isnt 100% nailed down yet by then.

The timeline for wider multiplayer testing availability depends on the outcome of the tests as we progress and expand the tests. So we cannot provide a specific timeline at the moment for this, however there is a possibility for wider multiplayer availability around this mark.

Nice. Love the game. Are you keeping Runemaster and Falconer for 1.0?

You have definitely gotten much better at visuals and level design to the point I think the first main section needs to be completely redone.

Don’t really care about MP personally. I think the progression is in a pretty good state though when you can choose a Mastery relative to level is a bit off

This is awesome guys! Hope the tests go well and can’t wait to try to submit my own application for the future testing!

YESSSSS

This is the update information I’ve been waiting for, for well over a year. Very exciting times ahead now. Huge step for Multiplayer and Online systems and I’m glad it’s been taken to the closed testing part of the community.

I wasn’t expecting combat feel updates yet so that’s awesome. I guess it may hand-in-hand with general performance updates but regardless, the feeling of hitting and killing mobs needed something more and it’s being worked on now! The examples looked great as well.

Really looking forward to seeing any data relating to performance updates. This has been a big issue for me (and many others) and I’m really just interested to know what the causes are because it’s so wildly inconsistent.

I’ve been very vocal about perfomance in LE for years now and I’m very much looking forward to these updates! I just wanna play the game man!

edit: spelling and stuff

2 Likes

All they’ve said is that the remaining masteries will be released on or before 1.0. Hopefully we will be able to get them before 1.0 but who knows.

First of all, grats on the progress!!

Please, though, give us some UI SCALING so we can finally play on big screens / TVs…! Text / ui elements are tiny @1080p on just a 40" tv.