"close all" feature

1. I have no idea why a close all windows feature actually opens another one if pressed again (main menu). It’s extremely annoying (at least for me) because I accidentally open the menu so often (many times related to #2 bellow).

2. It doesn’t work on dialogue windows. I don’t know if it’s a feature of a bug, but it looks more like a bug. But if it’s a feature, please re-consider. Its basically a reflex by now to press space to close all windows (at least 10K hours in D3 and POE combined). And instead of actually getting the dialogue window closed, I get the menu opened on top of the dialogue, since it has the same key (open menu and close window)

3. when in search text bar maybe close all windows key should be disabled? I have it set to space and when I try to search for multiple words it just closes the window and is annoying

Yeah this one is annoying. I like using ‘s’ as my close button but had to stop because it did this. Funny enough the default is ‘Esc’ and if you hit that while searching it won’t close it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.