My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

Click and drag

Not exactly a “bug”, but close…
(And probably discussed before, but I couldn’t find it by searching the forums so I post just in case).

When I try to click and drag an item between two windows (most common would be from inventory to stash), the game registers all the path in between as a succession of clicks, and I often end up accidentally talking to someone or just moving away.

I totally understand why it happens (the game registers a continuous left button hold as a succession of clicks for movement purposes), and I have no idea how it can be fixed…
Yet I don’t remember seeing that in any other game, so there has to be a way.

I suppose you could just make the stash or shop window open next to the inventory to have no “in between” game space.
Bit of a band-aid solution, but band aids sometimes help. :wink:

Yip… Its a problem… Lots of variations of this one, not just the drag drop of the an item that goes wonky…

Its been a while since it was discussed so thats why you probably havent found it, but its still around… I think the last time it was mentioned was specifically related to portals/waypoints behind an inventory window… You could be moving things around just in inventory and all of a sudden you would be travelling…

No idea how the devs are going to deal with this one…