Click and drag

Not exactly a “bug”, but close…
(And probably discussed before, but I couldn’t find it by searching the forums so I post just in case).

When I try to click and drag an item between two windows (most common would be from inventory to stash), the game registers all the path in between as a succession of clicks, and I often end up accidentally talking to someone or just moving away.

I totally understand why it happens (the game registers a continuous left button hold as a succession of clicks for movement purposes), and I have no idea how it can be fixed…
Yet I don’t remember seeing that in any other game, so there has to be a way.

I suppose you could just make the stash or shop window open next to the inventory to have no “in between” game space.
Bit of a band-aid solution, but band aids sometimes help. :wink:

Yip… Its a problem… Lots of variations of this one, not just the drag drop of the an item that goes wonky…

Its been a while since it was discussed so thats why you probably havent found it, but its still around… I think the last time it was mentioned was specifically related to portals/waypoints behind an inventory window… You could be moving things around just in inventory and all of a sudden you would be travelling…

No idea how the devs are going to deal with this one…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.