Clean up in Aisle 3! It's a Volatile Zombie

While the AI could certainly use some improvement, I’d hardly call minions “useless”.

This one here!

I had heard that Corpse Explosion was getting a replacement.

Actually that makes so much more sense. I was worried how corpses would be generated. I could imagine the Golem being used for that somehow and/or perhaps corpses on minion death but exploding zombies is so much better.

Not only that but it could be similar to how Wraiths can be enhanced by consuming corpses. Although that would probably be a skill talent.

While it could be baseline I could imagine one of the skill talents gives a chance to generate a corpse on exploding zombie death and/or the skill tree increases it even more beyond the baseline. A new idol could increase that chance as well. It could just be minion death instead so that you can use Sacrifice to help generate corpses as well as when the zombies themselves explode.

Sounds exiting as a spammable ability. Perhaps another talent changes it to cost health instead so that it’s more easily spammed which is nice to combine with the health on explosion that’s already listed.

volatile zombie [this is minion skill ?] work with mark of punishment ? [Necro skill point ]
When one of your [Minions] dies you have a 10% chance per point to mark the nearest enemy to it for Death for 5 seconds.

[Mark for Death]( is a curse that lasts for 8 seconds and reduces all Resistances by 25%. It cannot stack.

Yes it does.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.