Clean up in Aisle 3! It's a Volatile Zombie

This needs to be a node. Or for Volatile Zombie, % chance for a zombie to crawl from the skin of those killed by a Zombie (or recently after a Zombie hit them).

Hype.

mfw I see this announcement the same day I decided to start leveling a Necromancer.

I can’t wait to see the 34 Volatile Zombie builds Boardman will come up with within a day of it releasing

I don’t like minion builds but making them go boom changes everything… at least if this is “mainskill” able.

It looks very promising. :slight_smile:

Is there guts splatter on the screen??? Can we have it?
Make it an option. Call it Vic’s Extra Gore Mode.

It will most likely have a cooldown so the cost is basically mana cost divide cooldown of skill in regards to sustaining the cost of the skill

For example if its 16 mana on a 2 second cooldown you only need 8-9 mana regen to sustain which is actually just enough by default

Looks fun, but I hope it’s not broken for leveling/speedrunning. She already has Wandering Spirit.

Btw can we make the zombies puke while leaping? Mouth driven movement so to speak?

Maybe give them a rearward fire AoE while moving at increased speed?

Or more dmg while they use the puke drive to leap while hitting enemys with their bare backside?

1 Like

Or perhaps a 360 degrees Halloween-esque AoE before they explode?

There’s so much awesome stuff you could do with vomiting explosive zombies.

Is this supposed to be an alternative to minion sacrifice? Or using both together (having both exploding skeletons and exploding zombies :slight_smile: ) ?

Oehh i really love what i see. I finally might play minions then.
The only thing i dislike is the picture of the skill. It doesnt fit the skill for me.
It should be a Zombie with a hart flying out of his chest or something or an image of the proces when the zombie explodes.

Now its a skelet which could be a zombie aswell ofcourse, it just doesnt look like one to me. I see that the artist tried to let it look like its exploding, so thats good, it could be a bit more extreme to my taste. I really have to search for it in the picture to notice it, while it should be clear in one eye sight if you know what i mean.

very nice. only thing id like to ask for is a option to give ward instead of life for those of us who use exang and last steps of the living the health doesnt help us at all. nice job on a new minion skill

also no boardman21 reply???
action rpg did
feel there the 2 best necro poster builders around

it looks like lots of fun!

Looks pretty sweet for some mobile Corpse Explosion action. Looking forward to giving it a whirl.

I have no mouth and I must scream.

1 Like

I love these kinds of skills. A bit sad to see the 6 zombie cap, though. Hoping that restriction will be loosened a bit or at least significantly increasable via passives.

It’s useless when the minions aren’t working properly.