Class Specific Sentinel Shard - Manafused

Currently, the Sentinel specific ‘Manafused’ shard can be found on and applied to Rouge Helm and Body Armours as well. I’m assuming this is an error, something that was overlooked.

If not, than this affix should also be added to the Rouge class-specific shards list in the Loot Filter.

https://imgur.com/vy3h7tX

I think it can spawn on Rogue gear as well so it’s more likely to be just missing from the Rogue class-specific list in the loot filter.

Yes, currently it can be found on Rouge Helm and Body armour in-game. I’m leaning towards error as I can’t find another instance of a class specific shard (as defined by the Loot Filter’s affixes list) being shared amongst classes (which would kind of defeat the purpose of “class specific”, don’t you think?).

Beyond it being added or not in error to the Rouge class, it does seem odd that ‘X% Increased Mana’ is even a class specific shard to begin with. Compared to other class specific shards it certainly doesn’t scream ‘exclusivity’, but that’s just my opinion.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.