Circle of Fortune Bugs - Rank 10, Rank 12, and Prophecy Trigger before Harbinger

Video: https://youtu.be/oipWTx_2SLE

1. Rank 10 Circle of Fortune bonus to boss loot is not working on most non timeline bosses (eg. Dungeons, Exiled Mage, etc.)
  2. Rank 12 Circle of Fortune double loot bonus is stacking additively with the double loot lens. (Eg. if the prophecy says “you get 12 items” instead of getting 24 items you only get 18.
  3. Prophecies are fulfilled before the harbinger spawns which causes loot to spill on the ground right before the fight, cluttering the screen and risking all your loot.

All of this loot is lost on death and currently there also seems to be another bug preventing you from picking up this loot during the fight. (Possibly fixed in 1.1.2 patch?)

3 Likes

I came here to report some of the same things but see you beat me to it.
Just wanted to add.
One of the Nemisis bosses seems to kill you AFTER you killed it with some sort of potent DOT. while also losing a source of leech. The net effect is that you lose the loot he drops potentially something you invested in an egg. I currently don’t have a cleanse ailments.
Most people hate on death effects that kill especially if your form of sustain is leech.