Chat Spamming isnt me! EHG HELP

Can someone please explan why my twitch channel was spammed across chat?? I was consequently told to go kill myself by the great LE player base… This was not me, I have been streaming this game for a few months now and have never done this, dont know what anyone was talking about until people in chat finally explained. EHG HELP

1 Like

This is an issue i believe must be dealt with in priority. This person / bot spamming is bringing nothing good…

1 Like

We are aware of this problem and we’re working on changes to the chat backend to prevent this from happening. The changes are currently in the review process internally.

I’m very sorry that you received abusive comments on your channel for something you didn’t do.

1 Like

It probably wouldnt hurt to put a note in the community chat about it or the forums, the bullying and jumping to conclusions and telling me to kill myself isn’t something you can do much about, except make a firm stand against it, that should be unacceptable in any ones standards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.