Chat blocked

I can’t type anything in chat, in party, or in global (tested) after partying with a friend and saying nothing remotely bad (have screenshots) because of racism and violent chat? I said nothing of the sort.

1 Like

Just tagging onto this topic to prevent spam - my self and the people on my friends list are in the same boat.

Yep same issue here and opened a threat too.

Maybe I wrote to fast in global by giving tips or its a english language filter that reacts on some german words. I know this happens a lot in other (english) mmos when geran worrds get sensored.

1 Like

Apparently they are investigating it, fingers crossed. I’m in the same boat.

Ja es gibt einige Wörter im Deutschen die gebannt werden wie z.b. Lootkönig.
Ich wollte mit einem Freund testen was alles gefiltert ist und wir haben uns gegenseitig Wörter zugeflüstert… Und nun bin ich auch gebannt zu schreiben.

Würde ja gerne Fragen im Chat beantworten, da ich von Natur aus ein Helfende Person bin… aber nunja.

You get it resolved yet?

Yeah I can write in global again since today <3

1 Like

Interesting - still banned on my end.

Took around 3 days for mine to be fixed.

and same for me… since a few hour’s, i’am unable to wrote in global or whisper.

“Violent, racist, or extreme…” … if it was only a few words which are a on blacklist, np, but so?

i can wrote in /help but nowhere else … :expressionless:

Same here i’ve been “banned” for 6 days now, I opened a ticket saturday and there’s no response yet.

And any update? I answered three questions in the public today and got banned again…

I really do not understand why this game still has these simple issues. Cant they just stop autobanning people and introduce a reporting system. If the system does not work do not implement it.

Nope, both my tickets are still unanswered and devs remains silent about the problem
I’ve just lost hope to ever be able to chat again

I submitted ticket a week ago, got an immediate response telling me to clear files in steam and to reply if it didn’t fix it. I did within 30 min. Responded two times since, no response.

Yeah i really stop recommending this game at its current state… yes it is in beta - for almost 5 years now - but instead of bugfixing the game gets more and more bugs with every update… I recently just lost 6+ hours of game time because my last (online) toon got reset to an old state after relogging. This is an absolutely no go for an ARPG. And the chat issue: Now i do not even get a notification in chat anymore but cant write anything.

I love the game but I will wait for 1.0 or a proper release instead of playing this alpha.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.