Character Deleted with PC crash

I just had been playing my character named “Smxn” a mage, level 19 I believe equipped with a bunch of my leveling items when my PC crashed, and when I logged back into the game the character was gone. I tried to verify integrity of game files and it didn’t fix it.

update, just made a new character and logged out this time properly. character still didn’t save and doesn’t show up in character list.

Welcome to the forum…

Sounds like you have a corrupted savegame… This can happen if the game crashed or something happened while it was accessing the savegame file… It can be any save, not just the one you are having trouble with…

The player.log file will probably have a debug message that indicates which savegame file has the problem… If you post the player.log here I can check it for you…

On windows, the log is in:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch

Note: EHG doesnt have copies of your savegames - everything is local (and possibly copied by Steam Cloud) so if the files are messed up, the devs cannot “restore” them - they dont have them…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.