Chapter 1 Rework | Coming in Rising Flames

I like your attitude. The amount of entitlement we have seen since the mp beta has been pretty disgusting. The devs are doing their best, they cant please everyone all the time. This genre is complex with so many interactions. computations, and bizarre bugs that just couldn’t be found if it weren’t for the playerbase. EHG has more than shown there dedication, I have been here since the initial alpha. Hell, I feel I already have got my money’s worth, but to each their own.

5 Likes

It is a bit of a weird take given we were explicitly told that the game wasn’t complete, so to then complain that then game isn’t complete? Or album if we’re using Shrukn’s metaphor.

Unfortunately a rational attitude and thought process like yours is hard to get across sometimes. I have personally given up trying to argue things like this with the “Me me me” “Give give give” “Want want want” “Now now now” “You must must must” “I am offended” crowd.

There is most definitely a place and time to stand up to being exploited or taken for a ride or what you believe in, but this aint it and most times there are way better ways of approaching issues anyway.

At times like these I despair for the world…

4 Likes

Very beautifully, but as I said more than once, performance optimization is the cornerstone of success. This is something every developer needs to keep in mind. This is the key to the success of any game.

And I am afraid of this generation. Couldn’t agree more. The absurdity of some demandings disguised as feedback.

I myself have posted quite a phew criticism lately, but that’s because I trust the team and I see many more potential in a thing that is already excellent.

While I have reclaimed about the rewards In some areas not being good, I’m totally aware Devs have a great challenge not to succumb to the wishes of spoiled players who wants everything to be easy and fast.

If let’s say tomorrow the game would change drastically to the point I could not enjoy any part of it, one thing I know for sure is that never my money was wasted, even for an unfinished product.
I have got more than enough with this game for such a small price.

2 Likes