Channelled Shadow Cascade sometimes doesn't shoot daggers

Playing with throwing dagger shadow cascade it sometimes randomly bugs out and doesn’t throw any daggers. My character still spins around and it triggers shadow cascades from shadows. It seems it happens when standing over some kind of ground effect.

The one time I’ve been able to properly confirm this it was in a beacon echo. Standing inside the charging area the skill didn’t work, when I stepped outside it worked again.
I think I’ve had it happen with various other ground effects too though. For example a spinning bladestorm from umbral blades.

I thought it might be just a visual bug but even spinning through my whole mana pool I didn’t seem to get any hits in.

Screenshot of my shadow cascade tree: https://imgur.com/a/Stfpocp
I’ll try to get some more info if I run into it again.

Do any other throwing/projectile skills “work” on those patches of ground? There are some locations in some zones that “eat” projectiles.

I know for a fact at least the cloned shadow cascades from my shadows always work. Other then that not sure but I’ve never noticed any of my other skills not working like this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.