Channeled skill(disintegrate) locking

I keep getting channeling disintegrate, and when I release the button, it continues t o display the graphic as if it’s still casting, though it does no damage. This continues until I use another skill, which stops it. Just figured i’d let you guys know about this in case nobody has yet.

1 Like

This happens with warpath as well.

I don’t know about Disintegrate, but what I have seen for Warpath:

It gets “locked”, pretty much all the time, when I do a quick burst without hitting any enemy. If I hit enemies, it almost never happens.

While locked, it still does normal damage. (It can actually be quite convenient, button-free permanent attack.)

It is, like many others, an online-only problem. Never seen it getting locked offline, although I tried to reproduce.

That’s a known issue with tapping a channelled skill.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had it happen to me with shield rush a few times. It will make the animation for a couple seconds and then teleport me across the room.

1 Like

Iv seen the same with shield rush

1 Like

This happened to me with a warpath build, so I looked it up and saw this thread. It became so inconvenient that I just gave up on that build and began another build, only to have the same problem with flurry. Can someone please look into this and resolve it? I mean, I’m not trying to be a jerk, and I understand that you are likely very busy prepping for release, but it’s a problem affecting multiple channeled skills, and it makes them almost unusable, or at least very annoying to use.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.