Chance to find Potion and Potion gear dont work

I build a Potion Find Stacker with Sentinel and Rouge.

The Gear is the same and the Sentinel got the % to find Potion only if i used one recently.(Skill: Forge Guard - Infinite Bulwark)

The tooltip show 0% and with Infinite Bulwark 100%, if i got %chance to find potion on my gear the tooltip show 0% and with infinity bulwark then the 100% + %from gear.

The Potion Stacker with Herkir’s Vessel and Dark Shroud of Cinder dont work.

Includings the Void Damage per Fire Aura which dont work too.

I tried it with a Doom Potion Stacker on Rouge.
The Damage was the same with 0% Void and 18+ Potion Fire Aura x 50% Void damage per Fire Aura from Cinder = 900% increased Void damage and the Doom damage was the same.

Chance to find Potion - Prefix - ( i think its the formular to math)
Dark Shroud of Cinders

Which tooltip? I’m a bit confused what the issue is.

Does Herkir’s Vessel not proc a Fire Aura when you use a potion?

With the Doom damage, the damage of an ailment is set when it’s applied, so if you apply a stack then get a load of Fire Auras, the Doom damage won’t change. Did you try getting a load of Fire Auras then apply a stack of Doom?

Hello,

I mean the % increased find Potion under key “C”.
The % is 0. With and without %chance to find potion prefix.
If i skill 5 points in the Infinity Bulwark the % show without %chance to find potion gear 100% increased chance to find potion.
And if i gear %120 chance to find potion.
The %increased Chance to find potion under “C” shows only if i used a potion recently (infinity bulwark trigger) the 100%+120% from gear after the 4sec the % drop to 0%.

The gameplay feeling is the same. No change between 400% and 0% increased potion on gear but
Infinity bulwark trigger feels epic. Whole ground full of potion. I think that the %chance to find potion dont work.

Its only the feeling and the showed 0% under key “c”

The doom damage is testet after i dropped 20 potion with ballista on the dummy and used them. No change with 18 fire aura and 0 auras if doom is inflicted after stacking.

I tested it only on dummy.

The herkirs works fine but not the increased void damage per aura from cinder.

Sorry for google translate :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.