Celebrating a Milestone - 1 Million Copies of Last Epoch Sold!

Thank you for being so much better than all other ARPG options and listening to your players that’s why outside of making a good fun game that we succeeded together

Hype! To all 1m+ buyers, please don’t logon all at the same time in the next few mins lol

1 Like

Ok now you are happy with a lot of money make the game working please

5 Likes

Congrats on the achievement. Looking forward to playing once issues are resolved.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I assume someone spilled Crystal in the server room?

Oh boy this didn’t age really well.

Who fucking cares…. 90% of people have moved on and won’t come back to this dumpster fire. They must of hired d4 devs… sad. You need to hire the devs from
Pal world :joy:. That little kids game had 1,000,000 players and no problems. Last epoch can’t even get their game to run with 150k…

1 Like

I knew it when i typed it I’m no copium addict.

Holly Molly congrats you guys deserve it!!

Will this post be adjusted from all of the refund requests? If you need another 56k modem to help with the server traffic, amazon has them for cheap.

1 Like

1 million refunds going to be asked for if they dont fix this pretty fast never seen such problems with porting and switching zones in any game.

35 million in revenue should be able to buy servers that work

2 Likes

Congrats on the achievement! Please learn from the launch and continue to do better on the server traffic. We’re all rooting for you!

1 Like

1M sold 150k concurrents allowed at a time, kekw

Steve Miller wrote a song about this. “Take the money and run”. might be time to launch an investigation 35mil is a lot of money to steal from people.

2 Likes

Congrats, you sold a 1 million games THAT DON’T LET YOU IN THE GAME. Currently in your que, that your developers made by not having enough servers, layers, bandwidth, etc, currently number 3598 and the que doesn’t reduce. Can I get this time back? no

woot 1 hour 15 mins, the que moved I am not 3591 to play. HOLY COW, Eleventh hour games, it will be midnight soon.

This is amazing. Congrats guys. You created fantastic game.

sold a million copies and can’t fix these issues - stop bragging for clout, your studio is trash for making us pay up to $70 and not having common sense to fix the connecting issues. 1 million copies x $35-$70 is enough money to fix the issues. you’re lucky hotdog riding streamers are somewhat on your side and they rather bash the OTHER game instead of bashing yours.