Celebrating a Milestone - 1 Million Copies of Last Epoch Sold!

Congrats!

I am happy for the devs as it means game will recieve good support, that makes me happy as j am enjoying the game

1 Like

Congrats!

Can’t wait!

Congratulations! You guys are doing great!

Thank you for being so much better than all other ARPG options and listening to your players that’s why outside of making a good fun game that we succeeded together

Hype! To all 1m+ buyers, please don’t logon all at the same time in the next few mins lol

1 Like

Ok now you are happy with a lot of money make the game working please

5 Likes

Congrats on the achievement. Looking forward to playing once issues are resolved.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I assume someone spilled Crystal in the server room?

Oh boy this didn’t age really well.

Who fucking cares…. 90% of people have moved on and won’t come back to this dumpster fire. They must of hired d4 devs… sad. You need to hire the devs from
Pal world :joy:. That little kids game had 1,000,000 players and no problems. Last epoch can’t even get their game to run with 150k…

1 Like

I knew it when i typed it I’m no copium addict.

Holly Molly congrats you guys deserve it!!

Will this post be adjusted from all of the refund requests? If you need another 56k modem to help with the server traffic, amazon has them for cheap.

1 Like

1 million refunds going to be asked for if they dont fix this pretty fast never seen such problems with porting and switching zones in any game.

35 million in revenue should be able to buy servers that work

2 Likes

Congrats on the achievement! Please learn from the launch and continue to do better on the server traffic. We’re all rooting for you!

1 Like

1M sold 150k concurrents allowed at a time, kekw