Cave Painting [Secret] [Discussion]

So according to the patch notes:

This is the secret area they mention:

I would like to propose a theory, but a very simple one. if anyone has anything else they think may be possible, please post here!

It seems that the cave painting has two “teams”.
The left has 2 warriors, one archer, one rogue, and one “tank”.
The right has 2 archers, one “tank” and what looks to be either an archer moving or perhaps a mage.

The left has a “wyvern” type dragon. However the upper body is a bit light for that type.
The “wyvern” is clearly fire based.

The right has a “ampithere” type dragon.
We don’t know what element or type it is because it is not attacking.
It looks more like it is dodging.

My proposal is that this could possibly be something that would be implemented when multiplayer comes out. I assume that the developers have already planned a roadmap for this.
It could be either faction based or choice based as well. This could also be something like a first add-on/DLC that they add. Judging by the lack of mages in the picture, this could even be a time BEFORE the divine era but AFTER the ancient era. Considering there is an obvious large gap between the two. I could probably theorize for a long time but I want everyone else to see what they think.

1 Like

I believe that is the area they’re talking about.

That’s strange because the area is not secret at all. I went there with a new hero and the door was open, that’s not what I call “secret”. I thought I would have to break a wall or something like that, but no.

1 Like

Same. Very odd.

My understanding is that there are secret areas like that. I am not sure if this particular area OP highlighted was intended to be “secret” or not. But I would share that this cave painting is part of my custom designs. And will be linked to many others to come in the future :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The plot thickens.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.