Can't wait to play it

Read a bit of thebackground of all classes, and the Void Knight has really cought my attention, will play it for sure when it’ll be released!!Hopefully her powers will be up to the lore :wink:

On a side note, kudos for the Passive Grid, looks really a great idea, very interesting and unique.

We’ve got some pretty exciting skills planned for the Void Knight, you’re gonna love it!

Glad you like the idea of the passive grid, definitely something I’m looking forward to having in-game as well!

This honestly looks like it will be super fun to play and I can’t wait to get my hands on it!!!

Coming to this thread after playing a bit with VK and the other two classes aswell, I must say I’m really impressed!

Void Knight is my fav class so far! Really liking the 2H playstyle - skills I spec’ed are Tempest (on RMB, using it 90% of the time, with good investment does not consume mana while spinning)- Erasing Strike (opening hit)-Shield Rush ( love how you can forgive a shield and still use it if you want and allocate a point!)- Volatile Reversal (usually after Erasing Strike)- Void? (can’t remember) Orbs ( I allocated the orbiting point, for some additional dmg).

It’s slower at killing enemies ( esp bosses types) then a Beastmaster or a Sorc, and not as safe as a Beastmaster - has to get close, while BM doesn’t, minions are really nice there - but I’m enjoying how it plays. It’s really fun, balance will come I’m sure!

It’s great to hear you’ve been enjoying it!

I reckon the class I’ve played most so far is the Sorcerer, but… that’ll change next month.

Hello,

We are in the process of removing the boards for the mastery classes.

I’ve cleansed this Knight thread of Void corruption as a courtesy.