Can't start game, BSOD computer

I start the game and within a few seconds it BSODs my PC. It has been a few months since I attempted to play. Stop code provided by windows is clock_watchdog_timeout

I have no problems with any other application or game. I checked my memory and it is fine. Drivers, windows are all updated for the following hardware:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
i9 9900K processor
MSI Z390M MORTAR mb
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics
32GB ram
Plenty of disk space on a NVMe samsung SSD

Uploaded log:
Player.log (9.1 KB)

Heya

You can share a dxdiag report and it might have more relevant information about the bluescreen.

On modern Windows environments, generally speaking, if you experience a blue screen, it means the software is triggering a set of conditions which results in a hardware fault.

While this can be entirely a software issue, theres a significant amount of software running on most modern computers (overlays, operating system components, antivirus, remote access software such as Citrix, etc) and it is much more likely if your hardware has an underlying issue.

If you’re interested, I have a list of additional hardware and OS checks you can perform you can perform on another post.

Reply and let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.