Can't Select Menu Options or NPC Chat Dialogues

Hi,

I have a real hard time selecting, well, just about anything in game, but it’s particularly frustrating when selecting menu options or NPC dialogues because I cannot sometimes access the game easily or continue forth in a quest.

For menu items, I’m left with only one real option that doesn’t always work. I spam left-click while slowly moving my mouse about in a Menu Icon or Button until it actually finds a sweet spot and triggers. And then if there is a character select, I even have to do it there. It’s everywhere.

Just now though, I’m about 80 minutes in with my first character, a level ~14 Acolyte. I went to the NPC, which was a chore to click on in itself, but I couldn’t click on any of the available dialogues, even with my prior “system of clicking.” So I can’t progress now.

Some things about my build, not typical, AMD fanboy here:
-B450 MSI board.
-Ryzen 7 1700
-MSI AMD Radeon 480 8gb Sapphire
-2x8 gb Ram paired with 2x4 gb Ram (24 total DDR4, odd I know, but I just had extra ram laying around I shoved in there, never had a problem in the last 2 years.)
-Win10 Home
-Installed on a 1TB Samsung EVO SSD
-Mechanical Keyboard and Logitech G700 mouse, which also never gave me problems before.

Another problem I should note, that seems to have gone away, is when I open the game, the mouse cursor slowly drifts on it’s own.

Anyway, when this game does work, it’s actually real fun to play. Keep up the good work.

-Wade 5/5/2019

I think I solved it. Launched the game with the Xbox One Controller unplugged and the problem seems to be nonexistent now. Menus are easy to click now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.