Can't see health bars above minions/enemies

That’s basically it. Created a new acolyte and health bars aren’t displayed over either minions or enemies. I tried disabling the setting and enabling it again, but it’s still the same. When I hover them I don’t see a health bar on top either.

I tried switching to another summon build and it’s working properly. It’s just the new toon that’s having this issue.

1 Like

Have you tried verifying your files?
I saw smbd on stream the other that had the same problem. He verified his files and it was fixed

1 Like

I never even thought to do that. To be fair, I don’t think I’ve ever needed to do that on any game before :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, I exited the game, verified files and went back in and the issue seems to have sorted itself out. It’s possible that it wasn’t even the verify files but rather leaving and rejoining the game?

In any case it’s fixed. Thanks :slight_smile:

EDIT: In case this helps, I’ve noticed that steam had already applied the latest patch a few minutes before, but since I hadn’t closed the game since then it could have caused some sort of conflict/malfuncion?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.